Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What happens in Vegas... :)

As I began a fresh start in the beginning of January by getting new roommates and a new apartment, I was apprehensive of what the outcome would end up being. I was nervous, but to my surprise, my roommates welcomed me with open arms and invited me to go with them and some neighboring roommates to Vegas for a girls trip. The whole start of this trip was intended for a girl who lived below us named Alex Armstrong. She was getting baptized at the end of January. I started out being painfully shy because I didn't really know most of them, but they were so welcoming and fun and I ended making friendships with AMAZING girls!


We had so much fun walking the strip and just being together. These girls are all the most fun people you will ever meet. What I loved about them was that they all treated me as part of the group, even though I was "the new girl." As our adventures included: shopping (LOTS of shopping on my part... oops), walking the strip, watching the fountains at the Bellagio, driving and dancing to music, watching Titanic, eating at DICK'S (where the waiter there hated me because they are paid to be rude to you and I gave him a hard time.. haha), going to the M&M Factory, and visiting the Coke Factory as well, which was quite an experience I must say, I still had the best time ever with these girls! It was a BLAST, and I made bonds with every one them. Love them all! :) This really was one of the best weekends ever, and I am so glad they included me!


Waiting for the Bellagio fountains to start! (Aubree, Holly, Colbie, Alex)


OHH the Coke Factory... we thought we would be cool and try the "coke from around the world" thing... bad idea... bad idea... they were all nasty.


Yeah... pretty sure none of these were coke...
Even though we all felt pretty sick after drinking all of these, we still had so much fun! "Friends are the most important part of your life. Treasure the tears, treasure the laughter, but most importantly, treasure the memories." --Dave Brenner

No comments:

Post a Comment