Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Just the beginning...

With a little help from Fleurry, I have decided to start a blog. There are so many things in my life for which I am grateful for, two of them being my friends and family. I honestly don't know what I would do without them, they are the rock in my life, and have been there for me through everything.

I am almost at the close of my Freshman year at Dixie State College, and let me tell you, it has not been easy. However, I have grown closer to the Gospel and to my family, so it has really been a blessing in disguise. I have loved this second semester so  much more because I have made new friendships with my  roommates. I just love them. 

Thank you again Fleurry for pushing me to start this blog, I just love you! Welcome to a new chapter in the life of me!

1 comment:

  1. Holly I love this! I'm so glad that you just decided to make it! It's so nice so that everyone can keep up with your crazy life and that we can all be updated! I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete