Monday, March 21, 2011

Eliza! :)

It's only fair to make a post about Eliza... one of my best friends in the entire world!! It has been such a fun adventure being friends with her! We really have been through a lot together! I always felt like she was the friend I could sit with and talk to without there being any judgement towards me. I can go to her with anything! She is now at BYU Idaho, and I didn't realize how much I would really miss her until we separated for college! We have been really close since the start of High School and even in 8th grade. I just love the great example she has always been to me! She has always been that person that has put me back on the path. I just love her and the Christ-like example she has always been!


I honestly don't know what I would do if I didn't have her in my life! I always have so much fun when she is around, and she has that personality that just makes people want to be around her. She is so sweet to everyone, which is a quality I admire. I also think that her family is possibly the cutest family I have ever met! Her family has always been so warm and welcoming! I call them my second family because I think I was over at their house every weekend in High School! One of many things I just love about Eliza is how generous she is to me! Some of my most favorite birthday/Christmas gifts are from her.


Every time we have ever hung out, we have some funny story or fun memory behind that night. We have been through a lot together, we have seen each other at our worst, and I think that is why we are the best of friends. She is the friend I know will always be there for me. We are alike in so many ways (and actually have liked some of the same guys)! Haha what I love about being friends with her is how cute and happy she is all the time, she always makes my day brighter! As some people already know, I am kind of a dork sometimes... and a lot of people get embarrassed being around me... but Eliza is so upbeat and puts up with me when I embarrass her, she makes the best of every situation and goes about everything in such a positive attitude! 



I definitely feel like I wouldn't be the same without her and she will always be my lifelong friend! It really has been so hard to not see her and talk to her everyday! She is such a big part of my life, and I am so grateful to her and the example she has been in my life! Eliza is a true friend and I know she will always be there when I need her! She is the most kindhearted person you will ever meet, and I admire her in how much compassion she has for everyone else!



I love you so much Eliza! Thank you for putting up with me throughout our friendship but I am so grateful to you and how much you have impacted my life! You are the best friend I could ever have asked for! Stay safe in Idaho and don't forget me ;) You really have been a blessing in my life! I really miss you! xoxo

1 comment: