Sunday, March 20, 2011

Best friends for life! TWINS

I miss my sister more than I can even explain! She is my other half, and when we decided to go to different colleges, I didn't think about how much I would really miss her and how hard it would actually be until I came down to St. George. I love her so much! I can't even imagine a world where we weren't twins. I love every second of being a twin! I love always having a best friend. Ever since we were born we have been "attached at the hip."


My favorite memories of Heidi are basically whenever we are together. To a lot of people Heidi may seem really shy, but when she gets really hyper and in her zone she is the FUNNIEST person! I cannot stop laughing when we see each other. I just love her. We are identical in not only our looks but our sense of humor and style. We always like the same things (except for the same boys luckily). She really is my best friend and always will be! I LOVE YOU BEST FRIEND <3 




We do absolutely everything together, and when I hang out with people without her it feels like a piece of me is missing. I have more fun with her then I do anyone else.  She is the most optimistic, loving person I have ever known. She is so friendly to everyone she meets and I admire her for that. She looks for the good in everyone. I wish I could be more like her in that aspect, I look up to her and love her so much! Being a twin really is the best/hardest/most fun thing in my life. Heidi has impacted my life more than anything else! 


"Having a twin is like having a best friend you can't get rid of.  You know whatever you do, they'll still be there."  ~Amy Li

3 comments:

  1. I can only imagine how much fun being a twin is because being the mom of twins is double the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love being best friends with twins! I love that you both are the best of friends! It makes the definition of sister so much more meaningful because you two are closer than other sisters because you get to do everything together! I can't begin to imagine how hard it would be to be away from each other, but the comforting thing is that you'll get to see each other in the summer right?! I love you two! Holly this is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second everything fluerry said! This makes me wish I had a sister so much! haha I just love being around you two. You are both so sweet, silly, and make everything fun! WE ARE PLAYING THIS SUMMER PROMISE ME!

    ReplyDelete